The Civil Engineering Department is responsible for the work management services, its tasks consisting of collaborating with the Administration in the reasonable verification that the work done in general, and in particular the structures and installations, is completed in accordance with the project and the requisites put in place in the applicable Standards, Instructions and Regulations.
For the implementation of the project Management work, EUROCONTROL has highly specialised management personnel which is backed up by a broadly experienced multidisciplinary technical team.
The following is the scope of the technical control work done by EUROCONTROL:
- Documentation Control.
- Controls on the building of structures, enclosures, roofing and installations.
- Controls on material trials conducted by the Contractor for the Work.
- Controls on the final tests performed on structures and installations.
In addition to immediately notifying the person designated by the Client of the results of the checks made, at the end of each phase EUROCONTROL will issue the following written reports on the work done:
- Reports on documentation control.
- Inspection reports.
- Test reports.
- Summary monitoring reports.
- Report of review of the Final Documentation.
EUROCONTROL complies strictly with the controls on quality, deadlines and the rules on occupational safety and health, providing backing in resolving problems arising during the work, managing the associated expropriations, and proposing structural solutions where necessary.