Eurocontrol’s “in situ” acoustic trials laboratory with accreditation No. 845/LE1683 and its acoustic engineering department offer you a complete service in relation to acoustic designs for construction:
- A predictive study of levels in the building surroundings (simultaneous CadnaA): provision for future situations making use of predictive software
- An acoustic project, justified using theoretical calculations, and the design of minimal solutions in order to comply with CTE DB-HR requisites. Completion of the justificatory file.
- Technical assistance on the work site.
- Acoustic certification of the building (insulation trials and measurement of the noise in the installations).
- Sound-proofing of spaces.
- Insulation and acoustic conditioning of premises.
- Other made-to-measure solutions.