Environmental Management in Tourist Organisations
The various services EUROCONTROL is able to implement in the area of environmental management for companies in the Tourism and Leisure sector include the following:
- Environmental Diagnoses. The first action any organisation must deal with if it is to learn of its status in relation to its compliance with current legal provisions, the degree to which its activities interact with the environment, and the action to be taken to ensure the satisfactory development of an Environmental Management System.
- Environmental Management Systems, UNE-EN ISO 14001. An internationally recognised model for the implementation of an Environmental Management System in Organisations in the Tourist Sector.
- The adaptation of UNE-EN ISO 14001 Systems to the (CE) 761/2001 (EMAS) Regulation. An extension of the scope and recognition an organisation obtains when it has a Certified Environmental Management System.
- Sustainability Reports based on Global Reporting Initiative Guidelines. The inclusion of Social and Economic Aspects in organisations that are concerned to ensure that their Activities are Sustainable.
Quality Management in Tourist Organisations
The various services EUROCONTROL is able to implement in the area of quality management and organisational enhancement in companies in the Tourism and Leisure sector include the following:
- Diagnoses of Management and Service Quality.
- The development, introduction and certification of UNE-EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
- Audit and Evaluations based on Parametrised Excellence Models. The EFQM and ICTE Models.
- Mystery Guest evaluations.
- Analysis of Hazards and Critical Control Points (APPCC)
- Guidance on ICTE Standards
The development of training services which are appropriate for Organisations’ training needs such as courses and seminars, or the definition, development and imparting of training plans for companies and associations in the fields of Quality, Environmental Management, Process Management, Improvement of processes, the Environment, etc.