21/10/2014 | Regulatory Inspection

Who is able to carry out the periodic inspection of my vehicle for the transport of Perishable Goods?

The inspection must be done by an Authorised Control Body (OCA) certified by the National Accreditation Agency (ENAC) as provided for in the regulations.

Envíenos su petición

O llámenos si lo prefiere

+34 902 01 05 62