22/10/2014 | Energy Efficiency

Which buildings are required to display the Energy Efficiency Certificate in a visible place?

  1. Privately-owned buildings which are used by the public, with a total useful area of more than 500 m2, if they are required to obtain such certificate. If they are not required to secure such certificate, nor are they required to display it.
  2. Buildings or part of buildings occupied by public authorities and used by the public, of a total useful area of more than 250 m2.
  3. In other cases, public display of the Energy Efficiency Certificate is voluntary, and as provided for by the body with jurisdiction in the Autonomous Community.