22/10/2014 | Energy Efficiency

Which buildings/homes/tertiaries are required to hold an Energy Efficiency Certificate?

a) Newly-constructed buildings.

b) Existing buildings or parts of buildings which are sold or let to a new occupant, in the absence of a current certificate.

c) Buildings or parts of buildings in which a public authority takes up a total useful area of more than 250 m2, and normally used by the public.