21/10/2014 | Regulatory Inspection

Who can do a Periodic Inspection of Installations for Protection from Fire?

The inspection must be done by an Authorised Control Body (OCA) certified by the National Accreditation Agency (ENAC) as provided for in the regulations.

Envíenos su petición

O llámenos si lo prefiere

+34 902 01 05 62