To comply with the aims of the emergency and evacuation plan, the following documents will be drawn up:
- A document stating and evaluating the conditions of risk of the buildings, as a function of the resources available and including all aspects which are of interest for the safety of persons and property.
- An inventory with a description of the human and material resources, setting out where they are located and the instructions for their use and operation in case of an emergency.
- A document which reviews potential emergency situations and the associated plans of action, along with the conditions for the use and maintenance of the installations.
- A document explaining how the plan is to be introduced and taking account of the following:
- General disclosure of the plan
- The specific training programmes for the personnel included in the plan.
- Review, when advisable.
- The names of the persons making up the planned organisation, and the functions assigned to each of them.
- Revision and maintenance of the various material protective items for emergencies.
To assist in the design of an emergency plan, the Ministry of the Interior has published a guide which, in four documents, describes the steps which must be taken to implement such a plan.