Sistema de Gestión de la Prevención de Riesgos Laborales:Occupational Hazard Prevention Management System:
Design, preparation and technical advice in the implementation of the Occupational Hazard Prevention Management System.
- Pursuant to the applicable general and specific industrial and health regulations laid down by the Occupational Hazard Prevention Act.
- Pursuant to the specifications laid down by the occupational safety and health management standard OHSAS 18001.
Internal Audits: Completion of internal and pre-audits:
- Audit prior the Legal and/or Regulatory audit. (Royal Decree 39/97)
- Internal Audit in accordance with OHSAS 18001.
- Supplier audit
Machinery Compliance with Royal Decree 1215/97:
Drafting of Reports regarding Machinery Compliance with Royal Decree 1215/97 and conformity certification, where applicable.
Ergonomic and Psychosocial Studies:
- Specific studies on manual handling of loads, physical load, postural risk, menial work, etc.
- Specific studies on mental workload and other psychosocial risks.
- Ergonomic design of tasks or jobs.
Quality, Environment and Prevention:
Design of integrated tools for Quality, Environmental and Occupational Hazard Prevention system management.