Ministry of Development
Ciudad Rodrigo – Fuentes de Oñoro
Consultancy and Technical Assistance for the Control and Supervision of the work on the A-62 Express Route, Ciudad Rodrigo – Fuentes de Oñoro Section, Province of Salamanca.
- Budget: € 895,189.40
- Date: 2005-2009
- Budget for the work subject to the control and supervision: € 52,116,383.97
- Length of the Express Route: 18,060 m.
- Standard trunk cross-section: two roadbeds with two lanes 3.50 m wide, outside shoulders of 2.50 m and inside shoulders of 1.00 m. Verges 1.00 m wide, and a 10.00 m wide median strip.
- Two links, one a partial clover type and the other the complete diamond type.
- Earth movement: 1,706,311 m3 of excavation, and 1,596,000 m3
- Platform and roadbed based on materials treated with hydraulic conglomerates, artificial ballast and hot bituminous mix.
– Four overpasses with pre-stressed/post-tensioned lightweight reinforced concrete decking.
– An underpass with a beam deck, a further four with pre-stressed/post-tensioned lightweight reinforced concrete decking and, finally, one frame type.