Soto del Real, Segovia
Consultancy and Assistance for the Control and Supervision of the Work on the New Rail Access to North and Northwest Spain. Sector: Soto del Real-Segovia. Infrastructure and Track. Set 4.
- Budget: € 5,763,494.85.
- Date: 2002-2007.
- Budget for the work subject to control and supervision: € 351,342,373.16.
- Construction of a 15 km tunnel (Set 4) with a circular transversal cross-section and excavated with a Double Shield type hard-rock tunnel boring machine.
- Lined with prefabricated reinforced concrete rings.
- Construction of connection galleries every 250 m between the main tunnels.
- Construction of a false tunnel 211 m long, using prefabricated concrete walls and beams.
- Recuperation of clearance in Falla de Valparaíso with self-supporting runners in the inverted arches and elevations and arch.
- The construction of Transformer Centres for non-rail facilities.
- Installation and commissioning of non-rail installations for the servicing, maintenance and protection of the tunnel (lighting, fire-fighting systems, airing and ventilation).
- Drainage, paving, slab track (15 km of double track) and service and passenger evacuation platforms.
- Substation for supply to the non-rail installations.
- The Complementary Project for the Civil Engineering Work on the Traction Centre.